Supporting the Preschool
As a member of the Preschool Learning Alliance, Egerton Preschool recognises parents as the first and most important educators of their children. The staff members see themselves as co-workers with you in providing care and education for your child.
There are many ways in which parents can take part in making the Preschool a welcoming and stimulating place for children and parents, such as:
- Exchanging knowledge about their children’s needs, activities, interests and progress with the staff.
- Helping at sessions of the Preschool via the Parent rota.
- Sharing their own special interests with the children.
- Helping to provide, make and look after the equipment and materials used in the children’s play activities.
- Being part of the management of the Preschool via the parent committee.
- Joining in community activities in which the Preschool takes part.
Egerton Preschool want the continue to offer the best facilities/resources for all the children that attend.
To allow us to do this we organise various fundraising events throughout the year.